Tuesday, July 20, 2010

To Air Brush or Not to Air Brush?

Julia Roberts may be one of the most beautiful women on this planet. So why, oh sweet baby Jesus tell me why, would someone feel the need to air brush the hell out of her debut ad for Lancome? To me Julia will always be the "girl standing in front of a boy asking him to love her,*" and therefore I certainly see no need in altering her face. However, I guess in this new generation we are more compelled by technological beauty than conventional and natural looks. Sad face.


*This quote is of course referencing one of my favorite movies of all time, Notting Hill. Do yourself a a favor, if you have not seen said film in the last 6 months, put it on your NetFlix queue, grab a box of Bon Bons, and indulge the night away.

No comments:

Post a Comment