Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Just Blake's Average Clevage


Blake Lively was also at Comic Con this past weekend in San Diego - see post about ScarJo from earlier this week for more info - however she was being accused of showing too much of her busty-ness (is this a word? I don't think it is, but it came to me when thinking about Blake's fahsion in general so I am going with it).

Now, I guess I don't get the outrage here seeing as Blake has solidified herself as always putting her best bust forward regardless of the event. Do we not remember the white Marchesa blazer that went to her naval? Or how about the black sequin Balmain that Alicia Keys failed at trying to reprise? And, the winner of all winners for most offensive cleavage has to go to the Versace worn at the Emmy's last year.

So we see a trend right? Blake likes to show off her chest... and to be honest, why shouldn't she? She probably paid a lot for it, she looks insane in whatever she wears, and fashion designers around the world want to dress her! I mean, hell, if I had all of the above mentioned, I may go topless! Let's all thank our lucky stars they didn't pick me to play Miss Van Der Woodsen on Gossip Girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment