Monday, July 26, 2010

ScarJo's New Do

Comic Con was this past weekend in San Diego and it had more Hollywood elite in attendance than ever before. You name it, the celeb was pretty much there. Blake Lively? Yup! Michael Cera? You bet! Peter Sarsgaard? Duh! The gorgeous husband of the woman this post is about? Uh-huh! (For those of you living under a rock, I am referencing Ryan Renolds AKA Van Wilder.)

Anyhoodle, ScarJo was also in attendance at Comic Con this weekend as she is in yet another movie where she wears a spandex suit to show off her killer bod. While she was looking very glamorous and refined in an all black bustier suit, it was her short hair that had my attention. I am still on the fence if I like it or not. Whilst I think it is a good length for her bone structure, I am not truly convinced she washed it for the event. Seems a little frizzy, no? Perhaps I shall wait until she shows up with it completely clean, styled and manicured before I give it the go 'head. So until the next red carpet - which is not until August for the Emmy's - I guess I am crap out of luck on having an answer today. Thoughts, questions, comments, concerns.... Always welcome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment