Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Dolce Vita It Is!

So.... Target. Tar-gey. Targhetto for those of you who live in Stockton and still step foot in the March Lane location... This store really just knows how to get to me. Do not make me bring up my Liberty of London one shoulder maxi, my tribal Cynthia Vincent wedges, or my highly coveted Anna Sui for Gossip Girl dresses unless you expect me to go on, and on, and on... Welp, you get the picture.



Anyway, I bring up this amazing retail establishment as clearly, they are doing another collaboration with a designer. Again, as they did with Cynthia Vincent and Sigerson Morrison, they are taking our feet on a journey. A journey that makes us skip rather than walk, a journey that has us looking down at our feet all day long, and journey that leaves our wallets full and our smiles large. This journey is with a shoe label that literally warms my heart just thinking about it; Dolce Vita. Dolce Vita (hell even their lower line DV) really does it all. They look great, feel amazing, cost the right amount, and seriously get me more compliments than any other shoes I own.

They are right now at the new Target in Harlem, NY and available online. However, if like myself dear readers you are a visual learner, you can see them in person on August 22nd. I hope to be the first in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment