Thursday, July 22, 2010

Jennifer Aniston in Valentino



Well, well, well. I sure hope Jennifer Aniston's new perfume, which surprise, surprise, is titled Jennifer Aniston, smells as lovely as the stralet looked while promoting it at Harrod's yesterday in London. Simple, chic, elegant, timeless and very much "Jennifer Aniston" this dress is truly something to covet (as are her legs).




In addition to the scent itself, Aniston also released - or rather her publicist released - the ad campaign for said perfume. In these images Aniston is topless and showing off that body she works so hard for. While I love me some Jen, I do feel like enough is enough with the top off. I get it, you're 41, hot, in shape, and want to make your ex jealous, but seriously, GQ, Smart Water and now your perfume? I am feeling like it is high time Ms. Aniston promotes herself fully clothed. Now, having given this piece of advice, I feel like perhaps a Team Aniston shirt would suffice for her next ad :)

No comments:

Post a Comment