Friday, July 30, 2010

Little Blue Box for Holly Golightly

It isn't every day you get to carry around a piece of Audrey Hepburn with you, but come this fall thanks to Tiffany's you can. Expanding from their jewelry and relaunching themselves into the world of accessories and leather goods, Tiffany's is bringing you the "Holly" clutch named after Hepburn's famous character from Breakfast at Tiffany's. (Which begs the question, what happened to Deep Blue Something? Remember that song in the 90's? "And I said what about Breakfast and Tiffany's? She said, "I think I remember the film." I was so into that song when I was 13... Memories... Anyhoodle...)

The clutch - that does in fact come in Tiffany blue - can be yours for a measly $595 (plus tax unless you live in Oregon).

No comments:

Post a Comment