Friday, August 20, 2010

Say What? Josh and Katie in J.Crew?

Now it doesn't seem fair to blog about Katie "Scientologist" Holmes twice in one week, but get over it, life isn't fair. This last statement is seriously the only thing I could conjure up when seeing Mrs. Cruise with none other than hunky-mc-hunkerson Josh Duhamel. I feel like screaming "get your hands off him!" Stop letting her touch you Tad Hamilton! She could rub off on you and you, my friend, would be much less hot if you were a Scientologist."

But as I began my tirad out loud so my office could hear, I then stopped and noticed that Katie has the opposite of a camel toe going on... With sequin pants no less... I don't know if I missed the memo, but I had no clue Suri's mom was resurrecting the Hammer Pant... J.Crew, You should know better!

No comments:

Post a Comment