Thursday, August 19, 2010

Blue Moon... Ke$ha Is Standing Alone

So... the thing is... Yeah. No. I cannot. I simply cannot. A young woman who not only talks about brushing her pearly whites with a "bottle of jack" but also has the audacity to paint her lips the color of baby blue Zinc Oxide just doesn't resonate with me nor do I think she should be a role model for our younger generation. This look, well it is plain and simple, it SCARES me to my very core. I am actually rattled by the fact Ke-dollar sign-a walked out of the house looking like this. And to a place she knew there would be photographers? And where said photographers would service these pictures? I cannot. I simply cannot. Although, in one highlight, it makes me think of Otter Pops. Remember those? Yummmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment