Thursday, August 12, 2010

RACHEL Rachel Roy

I seriously cannot believe I have not blogged about RACHEL Rachel Roy. This collection - her "lower end" compilation of clothes, shoes, handbags and jewelry - hit Macy's stores exclusively last August. I had the great honor of launching the line with two personal appearances from Miss Roy herself in September 2009. I must say, she is a lovely and gorgeous woman, not to mention insanely talented. I am in love with her RRR line and think that pretty much 75% of the week you can find me in something by Rachel.



In addition to loving her clothes and personal style, I love her business practices. Her newest venture is working with model Jessica Stam at designing some new pieces for the collection. I have so far only seen a few items that Rachel and Jessica has worked on together, but I must say, they are pretty darn cute. I cannot wait for the entire collection to launch and to continue on the path of wearing R cubed all the time. Perhaps with the new J.S. pieces I will be wearing her stuff 80% of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment