Thursday, August 19, 2010

Agyness Deyn Works Her Magic

I firmly believe Agyness Deyn can pull off pretty much any look in the dictionary. Buzzed hair cut a la Jake Gyllenhaal in Jarhead? Sure, why not? She rocks this military-esque cut in the September issue of V Magazine. Let's take a look back at some of A.D.'s diverse hair moments.

I mean, she makes this look good. How on earth does she make this look good? It is like she took all of the goodness Ronald McDonald had to offer to Rhianna's hair stylist and this is what they came up with.
Classic Agyness... Short, blunt, the color of Gwen Steafni's. Pretty much doesn't get much better than this for the fashion industry darling.

"Oh, hey guys! It's me again, Agyness! Just looking flawless despite the fact I have jet black hair in a bowl cut." Kind of makes me sick, but then again... I love pretty things, so I cannot help but stare.

No comments:

Post a Comment