Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Going the Fashion Distance

So Drew Barrymore has been making the rounds as of late for her upcoming film co-starring on-again/off-again boyfriend Justin Long. The film is called Going the Distance and is about a long distance couple - one who lives in my City by the Bay - trying to make it work. While I am all for shamelessly promoting San Francisco and all it's glory, I more than likely won't see the flick. Which is why I am so glad Drew is putting in such a great effort to look hot and stylish while on the press tour of the movie. Not only is she looking chic and sleek to the left - gray suede platform pumps may be my new obsession - she looked great at the LA premier on the arm of one Mr. Mac. You go Drew! You have come a long way from the crocheted ponchos and daises in your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment