Monday, August 2, 2010


For those of you who know me - which let's be honest all 6 of my followers do - I watch a lot of Special Victims Unit. Since I was getting sick and tired of DVR-ing marathons only to find that I had seen 95% of them when it came time to watch, I have started from the beginning on Netflix. This has been both the best and worst thing to happen to me this summer.

Anyway, I bring up SVU - well, let's be honest I bring it up any chance I get - but for this purpose I bring it up because Jennifer Espisito was on a very compelling episode in the first season that I had never seen. While watching I was reminded of how gorgeous she is, that she was married to Bradly Cooper, and that I had not seen her in the public eye in a while. After looking at this outfit (click to enlarge) I now know why... She STILL has not mastered the art of dressing for public events. But as I said above, she was married to Bradly Cooper (albeit for about 48 hours, but still....) and for that, I will always think of her in a positive light. If she wants my whole-hearted respect though, she won't wear a sloppy tank, caged/stacked/bootie hells and some form of koolots.

No comments:

Post a Comment