Wednesday, August 25, 2010

All Asses Are Not Created Equal

Now before you get upset about my use of a curse word, I want you to know the above is Levi's fall slogan. Launching their new Curve ID jeans, the San Francisco based denim company has done some market research and it seems women are not totally happy with the jean selection in most retailers. In addition to figuring out the average number of jeans a woman tries on before she likes one pair - ten/one-zero/diez - they have coined the phrase ‘find jeans jeans that fit us instead of having to fit into the jeans.' With this concept they created jeans that fit shape not size.

I - for one - am on board with the new fits Levi's has come up with. I am sure this surprises no one as not only do I think men should only be allowed to wear Levi's (have you not seen Brad on The Rachel Zoe Project in his tight 501's? My oh my!) but I own 4 pairs as well. Now, to most women 4 pairs of one brand is not a lot, but seeing as I only possess 10 pairs of jeans and 5 pairs of shorts, I think this is a lot. Oh, and before you judge with how few pairs of jeans I have, please check the "dresses" section of my closets (and yes that was meant to be plural. I have a very understanding significant other).

So embrace your rears ladies, Levi's sure has!

No comments:

Post a Comment