Wednesday, January 12, 2011

That 70's Season

Last September the 70's were all over the Fashion Weeks catwalks. Designers like Marc Jacobs, Tory Burch, Pucci, Diane Von Furstenberg and more have embraced the past, and are recreating frocks in invigorating and unique ways. With stripes, colors, maxi dresses and more, prepare to see a blast from the past on the women in a town near you.


With this trend you can certainly say bye-bye to your skinny jeans ladies, even GAP is on board with 70's vibe! Just check out their wide leg jeans. For only $70 the hottest look of the season can be yours.


I am a print lover, so for me, I am pretty pumped about this trend. The images at the left (from top to bottom) are from Marc Jacobs and Tory Burch, and I love the comfort and easiness they give off. I don't know how well I will do with bell bottoms, but I guess there is a first time for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment