Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Speaking of Fresh Faces

In keeping with the above post, there has been another announcement in the realm of celebrity models in fashion. Badgley Mishka has named Rumer Willis as the face of their Spring 2011 ad campaign. Designers Mark Badgley and James Mischka described her as "glamorous, youthful, and fun."

Now call me crazy, but is this really how we describe Rumer? I saw her on the globes last year, watch her in 90210 and sneak peeks of her party hopping get-ups on GoFugYourSelf and let me tell you, I think she is none of the above! I mean I guess youthful is a correct assertion seeing as she is 22 years-old. But as far as glamorous goes, ummm, not so much. Take the photo below. Do we think this screams couture? Do those insanely short shorts make you want to buy something from a designer? And my main concern, is that a cumber bun? Because sweet baby jesus if it is, Mr. Badgley and Mr. Mischka are in serious trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment