Friday, January 7, 2011

Swank to Host Fashion Game Show

The CW is at it again with a new yet-to-be-titled reality show hosted by none other than Academy Award winner Hillary Swank. The show, which has not yet ordered a pilot, is said to be a Fashion themed game show. Now, call me crazy but are there a few things that don't match up here? For one, Ms. Swank and The CW are an odd pair. Something tells me Hillary doesn't get pumped up to return to her DVR to watch Vampire Diaries, I could be wrong though. And then Hillary and fashion... Now don't get  me wrong, she has made some excellent red carpet choices throughout her career (the above photo didn't chose itself, I am obsessed) but I wouldn't say she is necessarily a "fashionista." I don't know though. Maybe I am being too critical because it is 12 noon on the dot and I have yet to eat lunch. Am I right? Or am I just hangry?

No comments:

Post a Comment