Monday, January 10, 2011

Easy, Breezy, Beautiful, Talented, Young, Country... CoverGirl

As I rode the bus to work this morning I opened my new Lucky  magazine (with Nicole Richie on the cover looking adorable) and much to my surprise (and delight) I saw the new Taylor Swift ad campaign for CoverGirl cosmetics. Once the shock of not knowing Miss Swift was going to be the newest face to join the likes of Ellen DeGeneres and Drew Barrymore for CoverGirl settled in, I was able to focus on how fabulous she looks in these photos. I am not sure who is responsible for the images, but bravo! And I know it may seem weird for a 26 year old to love Taylor Swift, but I do. I love her music, and the way she represents herself to the public, and most importantly how she is a good role model to the younger generation. When I was 13 Britney Spears was all the rage and let's be real, no parent wanted their children looking up to her. But with Taylor, I feel like she comes across as classy, smart, outgoing and most of all insanely talented.

No comments:

Post a Comment