Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Vogue's Best Dressed

So I have a bone to pick with someone at Vogue. Be it Anna, Andre or Caroline Palmer at Vogue.com, I don't really care, but one of them needs to call me ASAP. Why you ask? Why am I so infuriated with their staff as of late? Well, one reason and one reason only, the results for the Best Dressed list from 2010.

So I get it. Blake Lively is the best dressed female of the year. This is fine with me, by no means am I jumping out off my chair, but I will give it to them as the safe and easy Best Dressed Female. As for their #4 choice of Jessica Biel I am in complete and utter shock. Simply because J.Biel has the best accessory of all time, one Justin Timberlake, does not make her well dressed. And can I say something else? What is Jessica famous for and good at? She is a terrible actress and pretty much just annoying. So, really Vogue, really?

In addition to Blake and Jessica you have the obvious choices of Sarah Jessica Parker, Michelle Obama and Alexa Chung. The only one who is kind of out of the ordinary is Marion Colltiard, but since I agree I will let this subject rest. But do we notice another trend in this list of names? They were all on the cover of Vogue at some point this year!  I mean is that part of the deal? Where is someone like Camilla Belle, or Frieda Pinto? What about some super models on the list?! I mean, Karlie Kloss, Natalia Vodianova. Where are they?

Sssh. I simply do not understand this list. But I guess I never understand anything that is finished off by Lady Gaga...

No comments:

Post a Comment