Thursday, November 18, 2010

Google continues to take over the world....

Maps, calendars, pictures, email, blogs, even You Tube. Our lives are consumed with Google products so much so that I for one would not know how to function without them. And then they went and they gosh darn did it, they added fashion and retail to their catalog of products.

And only these Silicon Valley geniuses could create something even more important than just a "regular" shopping website, Boutiques.com is created specifically to its user. So for instance, when I began this process of making my page they showed me several images of celebrities and models in clohting and you simply said which look fit your style more. After about 20 or so images they gathered an answer as to your style. For me it was such:

Romantic
Dreamy designer dresses play a starring role in your fashion fantasies. You are drawn to feminine silhouettes. Flirty florals and retro-inspired prints embellish your everyday looks. Ladylike accessories provide the final touch to your Romantic signature style. Your closet is full of color but approached with an editor's eye for timeless elegance. You appreciate the dynasties built by the world's most coveted fashion houses.

Which, let's be honest, is perfect. I mean is there a day I do not wear "flirty florals"? Even it is not overtly seen, let me promise you, it is somewhere on my body.

Next they take you through a list of shapes, colors, shoes, accessories you love and loathe and then finally, you pick your designers.

Well, well, well. It has been 5 minutes, and I am hooked. Seriously, stop reading this and sign yourself up. Stat!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment