Friday, November 19, 2010

Black Friday

Alright, so you all know I love me some shopping. I live for it, I dream about it, I buy things constantly. Yet, I cannot wrap my head around the idea of Black Friday (at least not without a glass of wine or two). This year my beloved employer (and the one from whom I get so many amazing deals from) is opening at 4am. 4AM! People, at 4am the day after Thanksgiving I still want to be 1. Asleep, 2. Full, 3. A little hungover and 4. ASLEEP!


Who on God's green Earth is getting up at said hour to buy some things on sale? People, Macy's has sales all year long. The toaster they are making you think is only on sale on Black Friday for $19.99.... lies! I got it in August for the same price. So do yourself a favor and sleep in, nurse the too much turkey/red wine headache and then hit the gym. That is where you can better work out your aggression.

No comments:

Post a Comment