Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Sasha Fierce

Alright, so I know I ragged on her BFF in the last post, but Beyonce really can do no wrong. (For those who don't get the reference, I guess Chris Martin/Gwyneth and Jay Z/B hang out all the time and do things very talented people do together like go yachting and eat amazing meals.. I am not too sure what it is they do, but if I were invited, I would 100% oblige).


Anywho, InStyle did a great thing by putting B on the cover because this woman can do anything. I, for one, am constantly thinking about our (very troubled) youth and how Pop Culture influences them, and I know that they are good hands with Beyonce. Classy, talented, poised and always put together, Beyonce is someone whose life I would love to emulate. She seems to be in an insanely happy marriage, loves to spend time with family, travel the world, work out and make music that represents the essence of her. I applaud InStyle for their cover girl choice and cannot  wait to read the article!

No comments:

Post a Comment