Thursday, August 25, 2011

Back to School Cool

I have said for some time I am an eternal student. Although I have not taken an academic class in over four years (sweet heavens above I cannot believe I have been out of school that long!) I still believe late August/early September is a time to do some "back to school" shopping. In the days of yore my besties and I would hop into the car, travel to the closest mall with a Nordstrom and spend our hard earned summer cash. In addition to loving back to school shopping, I am also forever in student mode as I believe in revamping not only one's style and closest come Fall, but also just taking time to reflect and figure out how to move forward.

That being said, I feel like this gorgeous necklace would help me move forward. Like so far forward I may not be able to afford rent for 2 to 3 months. But goodness, wouldn't it be worth it? Look at this thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment